AIM, (“AIM ”, “We”), all together referred to as AIM, acts as an independent project, consultancy, interim management partner of companies, and provide services executed by experts in Supply Chain, Operations and Procurement management.
AIM, acknowledges the importance of Data Protection and Privacy of personal data of its Suppliers, Prospects, Customers, Consultants and Personnel, and shall process the information of these data subjects with due care. We confirm to process all personal data according the European General Data Protection Regulation.
This policy and any other contractual document which sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you (data subject), or that you provide to us, will be processed by AIM. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Which data do we collect ?
Personal data is defined as all data that allows to identify directly or indirectly a natural person. AIM can process the following data (information):
Information you give AIM
This is information that you provide by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, CV (work experience, trainings, education, competences, professional preferences, references, personal profile, photograph, etc). passport- or ID card(number), bank account data and numbers etc., Chamber of Commerce numbers, VAT numbers.
Information AIM collects
Personal information may be gathered in a number of ways including but not limited to the following situations: where you have expressly consented, when you sign an AIM agreement or during negotiations or professional discussions you have with AIM, during professional evaluations, from social media channels, from online information, telephone conversations and any other electronic means.
When you have not expressly consented to us processing your personal information we shall continue to process your information when we have a processing ground to do such. Any such processing ground is set out in the General Data Protection Regulation and our use of your personal information is in full compliance with the regulation. Processing grounds can apply to any of the following:
- Where you have consented to the processing of your data;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps to enter into an Agreement (or Contract);
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or another person;
- Necessary for the purposes of your legitimate interests pursued by AIM.
Uses made of the information
We use the information (data) which you provide in the following ways:
- Management of prospects and customers;
- Management of active and former independent consultants or candidate independent consultants;
- Matching consultants with customers’ requirements;
- Submission of sales proposals and contract management;
- Invitation and management of invitations for AIM events;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts agreed;
- To share AIM newsletters.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with any relevant member of AIM.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored at a secure location.
At all times, You have the possibility to execute your rights as described in the General Data Protection Regulation. The following rights are applicable:
- The right for information: You can execute the right to request all personal data (incl. grounds for processing, category of data, retention time) related to your person held by AIM.
- The right of rectification: You can execute the right to rectify incorrect personal data held about you held by AIM.
- The right to be erased: You can execute the right to have your personal data erased from AIM’s systems. AIM shall comply with this request within the legal grounds for such a request.
You can execute any of these rights, on simple request, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it by hard mail to AIM.