Founded in 2009, AIM offers a unique combination of qualities that generates better results for clients.
- Deeply specialized in life science supply chains
- In-depth expertise in all core and supporting supply chain functions
- Detailed experience with complex supply chains, including controlled / scheduled drugs, biotech products, ATMPs, autologous and allogenic stem cell therapies, gene therapies, diagnostic equipment, and medical devices
- End-to-end capabilities to plan, build, implement, and sustain supply chains for Europe and beyond
- Strategic capabilities, as well as hands-on supply chain management
- Subsidiary of Blue Matter, a strategic consulting firm serving the life science industry, giving clients access to a broad range of additional capabilities in commercial strategy and more
- Key component of Blue Matter’s comprehensive PathfinderSM suite of capabilities, designed to help biopharma companies enter European markets and succeed
We are a collaborative team of more than 50 supply chain experts.
Leading the firm is a management team, supported by a core group of highly experienced Associates. Our team also includes more than 50 Supply Chain Professionals and specialists. All are dedicated experts, have years of supply chain experience, and have managed multiple supply chain operations.
Extensive Knowlege In:
- (CMO) Sourcing and Contracting
- Financial Infrastructure
- Information Technology
- Last Mile Research
- Licensing Requirements
- Packaging Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Tax Optimization
Interested in joining the team?Learn More
My experience with AIM has been fantastic. They have a knowledge of the European and global market that is extensive from a supply chain standpoint…our relationship has been amazing.Sage Therapeutics
(AIM’s) knowledge of Europe is great . They work with so many clients and have such a wide breadth of experience, that every new undertaking is something they’ve already gone through .”Apellis Pharmaceuticals
We are very pleased with the performance of AIM and they have proven to be a major contributor to our European launch project.GW Pharmaceuticals
AIM is a great resource for smaller companies…They’re extremely experienced and provide a lot of expertise.”Mirum
(AIM) are well experienced in supply chain…They have strong knowledge about regulatory requirements and guidelines and provide full support to a small pharmaceutical company.Paion
(AIM) are industry experts…they know who the players are and the key success points in the industry. They know what to look out for and have the experience you need.Seagen
AIM was selected to help define the supply chain strategy for Europe…and conduct the search, contracting, and implementation of a third party logistics partner (3PL). AIM…has proven to be important for a successful launch of ZEJULA® and VARUBY® in the EU.Tesaro (now part of GSK)
Our senior staff members had previous positive experiences with AIM…AIM did an excellent job and were highly capable to execute a successful launch…UCB
If you have a question or would like to schedule an introductory conversation, then please complete a short contact form.